Music is something that can win over hearts easily. Everyone enjoys music a lot and why not? It is something that can make you feel better almost instantly. With music around, one may discover many new things. Playing different kinds of instruments is nothing but a great way of entertainment.
One can also discover many new different songs with these. These days, digital pianos are quite in. One can have a great time with these. Also, digital pianos are quite affordable and are a great hit. If you are someone looking for the best digital piano under 500, we have a list ready for you. With this one, you can easily find the perfect one for you and that too without any regrets.
Factors to look for:
There are a few things that must not go unobserved at any condition if you are someone looking for the best digital piano under 500. You must look for all these qualities given below while looking for it and you will make a better decision for sure. All these make a piano one of a kind and will also offer great value for money.
- Effectiveness of Keyboard
Best digital piano under 500 cannot compete with the feel of an acoustic keyboard. So whenever you are going for a digital keyboard, make sure that you know about the keys well. You can go for a piano which has a counterbalanced keyboard or one with the hammer effect. best digital piano under 500 offers a realistic tone to the sound and are good to practice at.
- Sound Library
It is the number of tones one can play in the piano. It also includes all the built-in tones or music in the best digital piano under 500. These can come quite handy if you want to learn better. The more they are, the better it is. Because getting these can be a little expensive and an included one will help you save a few bucks.
A digital piano must be portable so that you can carry it anywhere you want to without any trouble. Some of the best digital piano under 500 must be lightweight to ensure that you can carry it easily. Usually, a digital stage piano is recommended so that you can have both the quality and also carry it along for performances. These are much durable and also offer loud volume while playing.
- Learning Tools
Different pianos have different features. If you are a learner, you must ensure that the piano you are going for has the split function which will help you in getting a better experience. Also, the number of preset songs and lessons matters a lot. You can also go for the layer feature to experiment more with the music.
- Other Features
Some of the other things include the speakers. It can be a great advantage if your digital piano comes with a good speaker. It will help a lot in enhancing the experience. Another thing includes the material used. Most of the models have plastic keys which are not preferable. So go for an expensive one which features synthetic ivory keys which help in getting a better grip while playing.
If your piano has all these features, we are sure you will be satisfied with your purchase.
Products to be considered
Looking for your next purchase can be a little tiring. One has to go through numerous different products before making the final choice. It usually results in frustration for most people. So to prevent you from any trouble of spending hours online looking for the perfect piece, we have made a list of the best digital piano under 500. All of these are quite wonderful and are worth the purchase. You can choose the one which matches all your requirements.
This one is a 61-key digital piano that comes with a complete set. The set consists of a stool, stand, sustainable pedal, and headphones too making it a superset for sure. The stool is quite comfortable and you can use it for hours at once. The headphones too are of good quality. This one makes learning quite easier and more fun because of its so many features. It is one of the highest-rated products online and is indeed worth all your money.
- The keyboard has 30 demo songs, 200 sounds, and 200 rhythms which make it quite cool. It also has a built-in teaching function.
- It even has an LCD display where you can also learn many new tunes. It comes with the Simply Piano app.
- It has a touch screen to adjust the settings making it quite easier to use. The touchpad is quite soft and easy to use.
- With three different effects and styles, you can customize the type of sound produced by the piano.
- It gives you a traditional piano feel along with being portable. It also has a long battery life which will help you practice for hours without any disturbance.
- It offers many points of connectivity. You can connect to various devices while playing and even the MIDI is also used in this one.
It is a portable 61 key keyboard that comes with in-built speakers. This one comes with a set of many things that will make your experience better. The set includes high-quality headphones that make sure you can play without disturbing others, a comfortable stool which also has three adjustable settings, a music rest, a microphone, an adapter, and an adjustable stand. To know more about this one, just look below.
- It is an all in one keyboard which comes with 300 built-in tones and rhythms which will help you in learning easily.
- It comes with the recording feature too which helps you go through the tunes again and notice all your mistakes.
- It has Layer and Split modes available too. Its high-quality speakers will make your experience much better than the others.
- Along with the piano, you get free access to learning for three months with Skoove Premium. It is a quite great one for new lessons.
- Its 40 demo songs can help you relax whenever you want a little break in the middle of your practice session.
- Also, it’s dual-mode allows you to add multiple sounds at once. With it’s Split feature, you can split two sounds on the keyboard easily.
The Yamaha 88-key digital piano is quite stylish and is lightweight. Although it may require a little extra space than the other pianos it is worth it because of the more number of keys included in this one. It can be moved anywhere easily because of its lightweight. Its premium voice quality will be perfect for you and all the listeners as well. Some of its other features are mentioned below:-
- Its keys are just like an acoustic piano because of its Graded Hammer Standard weighted action. It is perfect for aspiring pianists.
- It is quite easy to set up and you can also change all the settings easily. You just need to push a button and you get what you desire.
- It also comes with a power adapter and sustainable pedal which makes practicing much easier.
- It comes with 10 different tones. Also, it includes the digitally sampled tones from an acoustic grand piano.
- Not only the features but it is also a quite great one when it comes to the looks. It is quite stylish and has a depth of 12 inches.
- You can add a great touch to your music by using the Dual-mode which combines two voices.
It is one of those rare pieces which offer you all that you are looking for in just one purchase. It is an ideal one for all those looking for a good value of their money. It comes with a set. The keyboard also offers organic music which is quite soothing to listen. It has an adjustable stand making it much easier to work with. It also has a sticker sheet which is perfect for the beginners. You can also use the microphone whenever you are in the mood of singing along with the practice. Some of its other features include:-
- It offers a wide range of sounds within just one piece. It comes with 225 rhythms and 225 Timbres and 24 demonstration songs.
- Its in-built speakers are perfect for your practice. You can hear better while playing to notice all your mistakes.
- It comes with many features that can suit all your requirements. You can control the single-fingered or fingered mode according to your preference.
- You can record or playback on the headphones whenever you desire so. You can also record the audio or microphone.
- It is quite lightweight and easy to set up. You can even adjust the height of the stand-in seven different settings using screws. You just have to get the batteries and it is ready to use.
Casio’s PX-160 is a full-size digital piano with 88 keys which and a power supply. It is available in two colors which you can choose from according to your preference. It comes at an affordable price and will give you the feel like a giant acoustic piano. It’s elegant looks make it even better. It also has a speaker system that has great sound quality. It also has dual headphones output in the front. You can also connect this one with an additional speaker easily. Some of its other details are:-
- It comes with an AiR sound engine which ensures you get just the feel of an acoustic piano.
- It comes with a two-track recorder using which you can record all your performances with ease.
- With the Dual mode, the piano can split into two different ranges. Using it, two people can use it simultaneously.
- It has a Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard which gives a great feel while playing. It also helps in playing better as your speed can increase because of the same.
- It comes with 18 built-in tones and has a music library of 60 songs. All these tones are unique.
- The speaker is its specialty. It has a 2×8 watts special speaker which provides crisp sound making your practice session one of a kind. Also, it can be used as it is for a classroom.
- It also has a split and layer feature using which you can play bass in your left hand and enjoy two layered tones on the right.
It is one of the great bundles in which you can meet all your requirements easily. It features a lot in just one. It comes with a stand and a power supply. It has a touch-sensitive keyboard making it much easier for the beginners. You can easily play complex tones on it. You can also have access to a free downloadable songbook which includes the notes for all the built-in songs. Some of its other features include:-
- It is a portable keyboard that has around 574voices, 165 styles, and 154 songs included in it. Because of this, you can play any kind of music easily.
- With it, you can easily learn all the preset songs at your own pace. You can go for one hand at a time or both together too.
- It also has a touch tutor mode which helps you in learning better. It tracks the way the keys are pressed and helps you in learning the dynamics.
- It comes with a great speaker which will make you practice better. You just have to connect any of your music devices with the keyboard and listen to the song along with practicing it.
- The keys are heavy and help in getting a better grip while playing. The tone is loud and you can get a rich sound while playing.
- You can also connect your headphones with it to practice alone without disturbing others. Also, it gives a quite close feel to a real piano.
These were some of the best digital pianos under 500 listed products we found online. You can go through them all to make sure to get your hands on the best one.
There is numerous best digital piano under 500 out there. Here, we tried our best to ensure that you find the perfect one that meets all your requirements. All of these are hand-picked to ensure that you get your hands on only the best products. Also, each one of these is a great one and comes under the category of the best digital piano under 500.
Some of the other details are also mentioned below in the form of FAQs which you can go through. This will help you in clearing up some of your doubts and ensure you make a smart purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques. 1 – Can I learn properly on the best digital piano under 500?
Ans. – Yes, one can easily learn on a digital piano. These are a great replica of an acoustic piano. You can practice on these anytime you want and can also plug in headphones while practicing. The quality used in these makes it quite close to an acoustic piano. Also, its portability makes it much better for performers.
Ques. 2 – How long can my digital piano last?
Ans. – The life of a digital piano is from 20 to 50 years, given that you take proper care of it. It is because these are well-built when it comes to there structure. Because of their great material, these can also handle rough use easily. Some of the cheap ones may not last.
Ques. 3 – How to avoid a key sticking to the piano?
Ans. – A stuck key is quite common and if you have spent a lot on your piano, you would want it to last longer. To avoid getting a stuck key, you should avoid eating near the piano, get rid of all the moisture and you can also clean up the keys from time to time to get rid of all the unnecessary stuff which may make your key stick to the piano.
Ques. 4 – How many keys should I look for while buying the best digital piano under 500?
Ans. – If you are a beginner, 66 keys are sufficient for you but if you want to spend more time on learning, you can also go for an 88-key piano. The one with 66 keys is a little easier to manage and is perfect for learning most of the music. 66-keys are the minimum requirements. Some pianos also offer 76 keys which are another good option to go for.