Headphones are no longer considered a luxury. Most people own and use them for multiple purposes such as listening to music, during work or video calls, etc. One of the lesser-known functions of the Best Headphones For Recording Vocals is the fact that it can be during recording vocals for music.
You must have noticed that most singers or DJs prefer to have headphones while they are recording or mixing their music. And you may have wondered why they do so. Most musicians wear headphones while singing or recording vocals because they want to separate the vocals they are singing from the sound. They wear them so that their microphone does not pick up any other unwanted sound or noise other than their voice.
There are some things that you need to look for while buying a headphone for recording purposes. Here are some points to keep in mind while you are going to make a purchase of Best Headphones For Recording Vocals:
- Make sure the headphones are very comfortable because you might have to wear them for long studio or recording sessions.
- The product needs to be durable so that it lasts long.
- They should have excellent noise cancellation capabilities so that you can hear your vocals.
- Make sure the product you choose is compatible with the device or system you use.
- Try to get a closed-back headphone rather than the normal one because they are better at not letting any sound leak out.
- Over-ear headphones are better at blocking out sound than on-ear headphones; so keep that in mind.
Our picks of the best headphones for recording vocals.
This set of headphones is the number 1 bestseller on the Amazon website. Their sound quality is above par and their build is perfect. This headphone is extremely comfortable to wear and is compatible with a lot of devices. This is why this OneOdio headphone is considered to be one of the best headphones for recording vocals. Here are some features of this product that make it the headphones you have been looking for.
- The headphone boasts of superior sound quality. The large, 50 mm speaker unit drivers only help to better the sound you listen to. They are also combined with neodymium magnets. The product gives a clear vocal, powerful bass, and sharp high tones to form the perfect sound.
- The padded ear cushions on the earphones are of great quality. This makes sure that wearing them is a comfortable experience. They also work to isolate any external disturbances or noise. The headband of the product is stretchable and adjustable so you can change it to your comfort level.
- The coiled cord from the headphones is long enough to reach your TV or sound system that might be 9.8 feet away. Pair of detachable plugs of 6.35 mm and 3.5 mm is also included along with the product.
- The ear cups can swivel up to 90 degrees so that you can use them for a single side or single ear monitoring anytime.
- This device is compatible and works with iPod, iPad, Android, etc.
This pair of headphones is amazing to work with. With amazing sound quality and detachable plugs, they are a dream come true. They are also available in various other colors such as red, pink, and silver and grey. It also does not require an adapter to work with, making the whole process easier. There are a few wonderful features these headphones which make them one of the best headphones for recording vocals available these days.
- The earmuffs of the headphones have memory-protein and are made in Germany. This makes the experience of wearing them extremely comfortable. These earmuffs are specially designed to disperse heat build-up and pressure.
- The headband is made up of leather, giving you maximum comfort and isolation.
- The sound quality provided by this product is superior. This is mainly because of the 50 mm speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets in the headphones.
- There is no need for an adapter while using this product. It has 9.8 feet long coiled cord makes sure that you can listen to music etc. even if you are sitting at a distance from the TV or your sound system. The product also comes with detachable plugs of sizes 6.35mm and 3.5 mm that can be used to plug into your mixer when necessary.
- One of the main reasons why this is one of the best headphones for recording vocals in the market is because it has Share port technology. This allows you to share the music with your friends and family without any complications.
With high-quality sound, comfortable padded ear cushions, foldable and adjustable headband, lightweight design, and easy portability, there is no doubt that this product is one of the best headphones for recording vocals. It has a dynamic bass sound and a telescopic design for the headband. The left and right signs on the headphones make them more user-friendly than others. So here are some reasons why you should choose this headphone.
- This product provides the user with extremely high-quality sound. The sound that comes through these is clear and crisp, making for a wholesome experience.
- Wearing this product is extremely comfortable. The ear cushions are padded and the headband is adjustable. You can stretch it to your desired angle so that you are comfortable while wearing it.
- It also comes in various colors like pink, red, silver, and grey (mentioned here).
- The coiled cord from the headphone is 9.8 feet long. This means you can connect it to a sound system etc. and still move at a comfortable distance.
- It works well with many audio devices such as iPad, iPod, and Android devices.
- These headphones are very durable and will last for a long time. They are the perfect product for you.
This product is the definition of perfect audio. While buying this headphone, you will also receive an Edifier H850 connecting cable that will help you in connecting the product to other devices and systems, etc. There will also be a ¼ inch jack that will be useful for performing artists. This foldable, durable, and adjustable headphone is the best headphone for recording vocals. Here are some factors that truly make this headphone a dream come true.
- The comfort level that this headphone provides is just amazing. You can wear them all day without even feeling the slightest discomfort. The product is extremely ergonomic and is designed in a lightweight manner. The headband is made up of leather pads.
- As they are lightweight, they are also perfect for travel. Their portability factor is one of the best reasons to choose them if you are someone who travels a lot and prefers to take your headphones with you wherever you go.
- These headphones also isolate any noise or disturbance from any external source in the most effective way. You can listen to your music without any disturbance.
- This product has 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets that are fine-tuned that make for great sound quality.
- This headphone also comes with equipment for guitar amplifier monitoring or auditioning meaning that this particular product is very much musician oriented.
- This headphone from Edifier is also compact and travel friendly as it is foldable making it easy to carry it around.
- It also comes with a one year warranty in the USA and Canada.
- The product is durable and comfortable and is perfect for your requirements.
These Sony ZX headphones are amazing and they will create an immersive experience for the listener. It is built to be comfortable yet durable. The adapter that comes with this product is compatible with almost any device. The sound quality is just amazing and you will completely fall in love with this product. These reasons are more than enough to make it the best headphones for recording vocals. But here are some more features of this product that will make you realize why you need to buy this wonderful headphone from the Sony ZX series.
- The headphone comes in a kit. This kit includes a mini-plug and a cleaning cloth along with the headphones.
- The mini-plug is a 3.5mm plug that is for the ¼ inch adapter of the headphone.
- The cleaning cloth is the HeroFiber ultra gentle cleaning cloth that you can use to make sure your headphones stay clean always. They are the perfect cloth for your headphones that you can use without fearing that it will damage your product.
- The sound quality is high and the product gives out a very powerful sound. The headphones are designed in a closed-back design.
- The ear cushions are thick yet comfortable. They isolate any noise from any external source so you can listen to music without any disturbance.
- This product is the best headphones for recording vocals in a studio or at home as you can connect and pair it with your MP3 player.
- The ear cups are designed to be able to swivel and there is a 1.2 m cable on either side of the headphone.
This OneOdio adapter-free Pro 50 headphone is the perfect headphones for anyone. The sound quality is top-notch and so is the comfort. You can wear it for a long period and not feel even the slightest discomfort. It also has a foldable design making it easy to carry with you as you travel.
As stylish as it looks, it is also durable and will last for a long time without any damage. You can wear them often and for long periods and it still will not show any signs of damage. It has many amazing features that make it one of the best. Here are some of the reasons why believe this product is one of the best headphones for recording vocals.
- The Japanese voice coil and Japanese voice diaphragm used in this product help to deliver every detail of the sound perfectly. The sound quality is high and professional.
- The 50mm driver units used in the headphone are effective in cancelling out any external noise or disturbance to the maximum.
- The dual-duty cable in the headphone makes sure you do not have to use an adapter for this product. At the end of each of the cable, there is a 3.5 mm and 6.35 mm gold-plated plug. You can plug them in whenever necessary without having to find an adapter.
- The earmuffs in the headphone are made of memory-protein and are comfortable to wear, even for long periods.
- The headphone also has single-sided monitoring which means you can swivel the ear cups up to an angle of 90 degrees. The design of the product is foldable and the headband can be adjusted according to your comfort.
These Bluetooth headphones are one of the best headphones for recording vocals that are available on the market these days. Their foldable design and great sound quality are just some of the reasons to buy this amazing headphone. The battery of this product has a long life and as it is Bluetooth, you can move freely up to 32 feet away and still enjoy the music.
The product is also designed stylishly yet comfortably. The leather pads are comfortable to wear and you can wear them for long durations or recording sessions without feeling uncomfortable. Here are some factors that will show you why this headphone will be perfect for your needs.
- The ear cups on this headphone have thick, comfortable padding that keeps out any unnecessary noise or disturbance from outside. Not only is it effective when it comes to noise isolation, but it is also perfect in providing a comfortable experience for the listener.
- The padding is also present inside the headpiece and it is made up of flexible rubber. This makes sure that the product does not break easily.
- There is no fixed wire to this product, that is, it is wireless. But it does have a 3.5 mm jack at the bottom of the left ear cup. One can insert an audio cable of 3.5 mm into this.
- The product has 50 mm drivers which provide high-quality sound. The 100 dB sensitivity of the headphone ensures that the sound produced is of perfect volume and premium quality.
- The product is very durable and will not break or damage easily.
We hope you have found the best headphone for recording vocals through our list. Make sure you go through all the features of any product before purchase so that you will not regret buying that one in the future. There is a wide variety to choose from when it comes to Best Headphones For Recording Vocals. Go through a lot of them while keeping your requirements in mind. Make sure the one you choose fits your needs and your budget. Happy Shopping!
1) Can you record sound using headphones?
The headset you own is an amazing device that can be used for recording. The microphone in the headphone is close to your mouth and can capture the sound perfectly. As it is close to the source of the sound, it also reduces as external disturbance or noise. The fact that most headphones are hands-free devices means that you can use your hands to type etc. while recording the audio.
2) Why do musicians wear headphones while recording themselves in a studio?
Most musicians or singers are seen wearing headphones as they record their songs. This is because they want to hear the sound as they record the vocals for the music. The microphone in the headphone also ensures that it minimizes any external sound or noise that is not needed.
3) What is the advantage of using a headphone while mixing?
While mixing, headphones are not necessary. But it is always a good idea to listen to what you have mixed through them. This makes sure that what you mixed sounds good to all the headphone users around the world. You will be able to hear what it sounds like and can make any changes accordingly.