Do you want to learn an electric guitar? Are you looking for a guitar and all the tools you need as a beginner? Would you be ecstatic if I told you that you can get an electric guitar and all the essential accessories in just one place? Well, yes, that is possible. An electric guitar starter kit is exactly that- all the required things in one amazing and convenient package.
Many brands offer such sets as electric guitar starter kit Fender etc. You can choose the best one that will suit your needs and your budget. And you can even buy starter or beginner sets that are perfect for children even of ages 4-10. Such sets will include electric guitars that have been made especially for little children.
Brands such as Fender, JBL, etc. all provide customers with such kits like the electric guitar starter kit Fender, etc. The variety also allows you to go through many before you choose the one you need. The kit will usually contain an amplifier, straps, guitar picks needed to play the electric guitar, etc. You might also get a gig bag in which you can carry your guitar around when you are traveling or going for a band performance or rehearsal etc.
In short, it is necessary to have a beginner set if you are planning to learn the electric guitar. Also, whether you are a beginner or an intermediate player, you will always need a guitar kit.
Best Electric Guitar Starter Kit – Buying Guide
Here are a few factors to look for and some things to keep in mind while you are choosing an electric guitar starter kit:
Factors to Consider while choosing an electric guitar starter kit
- Electric Guitar: Decide what type of electric guitar you want, including the size of it, number of frets, etc.
- Budget: This is very important and makes sure you always set a fixed budget before you start looking for a set. Also, try not to stray away from your budget.
- Amplifier: Make sure the set you choose comes with an amplifier. This is an extremely essential tool when it comes to playing the guitar.
- Kid-Friendly: If you are buying this set for a child, then try to shop for guitar sets that are specially made for children.
- Quality: The quality of the accessories and the electric guitar you get in the set is extremely important and needs to be looked into.
- Brand: If you are a brand conscious person, then look for the different brands that offer starter sets and kits for electric guitar players.
- Action: A guitar with a lower action is always better if you are a beginner and just starting to learn to play an electric guitar
- Body: Check the body of the guitar, the material it is made of, etc. as these are also important factors.
- Accessories: Look at the accessories you are getting in the beginner set and see if it is worth the price it is being sold for.
Best Electric Guitar Starter Kit Reviews
To make things easier for you, here are some electric guitar starter sets you can choose from. They are all amazing and perfect for beginner, intermediate, and pro players alike!
This electric guitar starter kit is the best electric guitar starter kit and the ultimate one you should own. It includes a full-size electric guitar and all the parts and pieces of equipment you need as a beginner. It is a very professional kit and is the best electric guitar starter kit you can use and is a great electric guitar starter set.
This is the best electric guitar starter pack that is perfect for songwriters and content creators. This electric guitar and amp starter kit is the perfect choice for both beginners and intermediate guitar players. This kit is the best electric guitar starter pack that you could buy. The kit also contains a Mackie Onyx 2-2 Audio/ Midi Interface which makes this already amazing kit even more awesome.
This electric guitar beginner set is exactly what you need to start playing immediately. It will make your experience easier and better on choosing this electric guitar beginner set. It is the best electric guitar set for beginners and pros alike. This could easily be the best electric guitar set for beginners that you could find online.
Here are some amazing features of this electric guitar starter set which is an electric guitar and amp starter kit.
- This full-size electric guitar starter kit contains a 39-inch electric guitar that is easy to learn, making it perfect for beginner and intermediate players.
- It has a 20 Watt amplifier that comes with a cable and built-in speaker for amplifying the signal. It also includes a headphone jack and AUX input.
- This full-size electric guitar starter kit also contains a mini clip-on tuner that is battery-operated and an instruction book to help users tune their guitar.
- This youth electric guitar starter kit is dream come true for many musicians and budding guitarists.
This is an electric guitar starter kit and it is a junior electric guitar starter kit that is perfect for kids who are learning electric guitars. This junior electric guitar starter kit is a left-handed electric guitar starter kit that you need to start learning electric guitars. From helping you learn the ropes of an electric guitar to take it with you during your first band performance; this left-handed electric guitar starter kit is the one you need.
This is the best electric guitar starter kit you can get online and it contains all you need in a beginner set. This kit comes with a solid basswood body electric guitar with a sunburst maple veneer and a great, high-quality rock maple neck. It is an amazing guitar that you get along with this best electric guitar starter kit.
Along with this amazing and good quality electric guitar, you will also get a wonderful and portable beginner’s amplifier in this kit. This product will help you amplify the signals from your guitar and you can even carry it wherever you go! It is perfect if you plan to go traveling with your electric guitar for shows etc.
All these features prove that is the electric guitar starker kit that you need to learn and play your first guitar. Here is why you should be choosing this amazing guitar starter kit if you are a beginner electric guitar player.
- This starter set from rising Sawtooth includes an amazing basswood body and maple neck electric guitar of the highest quality.
- The electric guitar that comes along with this beginner set has a maple fretboard with dot inlays.
- The guitar has a scale length of 25.5 inches and the bridge is adjustable for your convenience.
- Other than the electric guitar, this set of guitar essentials also contains a portable amplifier and you can travel with it easily.
- You also get a guitar strap, a guitar cable for connectivity, a guitar bag for traveling purposes, a 3 pick sampler, and even an online lesson.
This electric guitar starter kit is one of the best that is out there it has some of the most amazing electric guitar starter kit reviews. This set has everything you need to start learning an electric guitar and become a pro! It includes all the tools and essentials you need to start rocking! It is the most convenient package that contains all you need in one place.
The electric guitar that comes along with this pack is a 30-inch guitar and has 21 frets. It is designed especially for children who are beginners in learning electric guitar. The guitar also has a double-cutaway body style and that makes soloing extremely easy. The volume control knob is a great feature on this electric guitar and it also has a single-coil pickup.
You even get a variety of colors you can choose from for the electric guitars. They come in the following colors: black, sunburst, transparent red, pink, and even transparent blue. Then you also get an amplifier along with this set that runs on a 9V battery or you can use an AC adapter to power the same.
The wonderful electric guitar starter kit reviews will make you see this is the best and most affordable option, especially for your children. Here are the reasons why you should be choosing this kit:
- This starter set has all the things you need to start playing including an amazing electric guitar.
- It also comes with an amplifier that you can use to amplify the sounds from your guitar.
- You will receive a great guitar gig bag and some colorful high-quality picks and even a good guitar strap.
- The cable and wrench are also items you get with this beginner set.
- This is also a great gift that you can give any child learning to play an electric guitar.
This electric guitar set boasts of having one of the best sounding guitars that is the best you can gift a child. They promise not to compromise on the quality of the instrument and that pack also contains all elements required to start playing an electric guitar. Their electric guitars are made of premium materials, promising you only high-quality instruments.
This beginner set for electric guitar players contains a mini electric guitar with a double-cutaway body style and it has 21 frets. It is perfect for any child who is beginning to learn to play an electric guitar. The electric guitar is made for right-handed children and beginners. The sleek, stylish and glossy polish on this guitar adds to the look and feel it.
The set also has other accessories such as an amazing amplifier that can be powered by a 9V battery. A wrench, 2 great guitar picks for you to play, a cable for connectivity, and a spacious gig bag are some other items you will get in the pack. You can also use the extra strings, and the guitar strap when needed.
Black in color, this wonderful electric guitar along with the other accessories is the perfect set to gift any beginner. It is one of the best sets that are made especially for children and this is what makes it truly special.
- The electric guitar you get with this package has a basswood body with a maple neck and fingerboard.
- It also has a non-tremolo bridge and highly glossy polish and amazing craftsmanship to make a stylish guitar.
- The amplifier is one you can power with a 9V battery that can be used for your amplifying purposes.
- The other accessory such as the gig bag, cable, strap, and 2 picks, etc. help you start learning and playing an electric guitar immediately.
This was our list of some of the best electric guitar starter kits you can buy for your children and beginner players. You can easily choose the electric guitar starter kit you want from this list. Such kits also make great gifts for any amateur and beginner guitar players.
What is the best beginner electric guitar package?
If you are a beginner guitarist, you might be wondering how to look for a good electric guitar package. You also want to make sure you get one that is suitable for a beginner electric guitarist. Some of the best electric guitar packages are listed in this article. These are some of the finest electric guitar kits that can easily be used by a beginner. You will find no difficulty in learning the ropes of electric guitar with these packages.
What equipment do I need to start playing an electric guitar?
Are you a beginner slowly learning how to play an electric guitar? Are you confused about what all you need before start learning the instrument? Well, you don’t have to be confused anymore! We have created a list of some of the most essential items you need to have before you start playing an electric guitar.
Here is the list of such important pieces of equipment:
- An electric guitar- this is probably the most important one of all.
- An amplifier- an external device is required to amplify the sound produced from the body of the electric guitar.
- Audio cable- this is essential as it helps to connect your amplifier and your electric guitar.
- Effects pedals- a pedal is an acoustic device that modifies the signal produced by the guitar before it reaches the amplifier.
- Guitar picks- this triangular chip is what is used to strum the strings and play the guitar. It is especially important if you have an electric guitar.
- Guitar strap- even though this is not necessary, it will help you play comfortably if you have a guitar strap.
Once you have these, you have all you need to play an electric guitar.
Can I teach myself electric guitar?
The best part about an electric guitar is the fact that you can teach yourself how to play one! With easy access to information these days, it is not hard at all to learn anything, even a guitar. The rise of the internet has made it possible for anyone to learn an instrument like an electric guitar easily.
There are hundreds of video tutorials online that you can watch and learn for free. But you need to work hard and have a lot of determination and will-power to learn a guitar, that too by yourself. So yes, it is possible to learn an electric guitar on your own but you need to work hard for that.
Is an electric guitar good for beginners?
Are you someone who is a beginner in the world of guitars? Are you contemplating whether learning the electric guitar as a beginner is a good option? Well, the good news is, yes! An electric guitar is a much better and easier option compared to an acoustic one. There are many types of electric guitars that are easier to learn.
Choosing such electric guitars could mean that the learning process becomes easier. So you can confidently choose an electric guitar even if you are a beginner and have never learned any other type of guitar.
Can I play an electric guitar without an amp?
Some of you might wonder if getting an amplifier is necessary for you to play an electric guitar. And you might not know this, especially if you are a beginner, but you can play an electric guitar without an amp! Here are 4 ways you can play your electric guitar without using an amp.
One way you could do this is by using a multi-effects pedal instead of an amplifier. You could also play your guitar using headphones or speakers that are connected to your PC or Mac. This could also help amplify the sound. Instead of the PC or Mac, you could also use an iPhone or an iPad or even use a micro-amp. All of this would work well.
Can I plug headphones into my electric guitar?
Well, you actually cannot plug in your headphones or earphones directly in your electric guitar. Even using an audio jack might not work. This is because you need something to amplify the signal from the guitar to use headphones. Getting an amp that has an option for headphones would help you out here.
But if you cannot directly plug in your headphones to your amplifier, then you might need to look for an adapter to do the job for you. This way, you can connect your headphones and your electric guitar easily. That’s all it takes to do that- an amplifier and an adapter.
Are electric guitars easier?
If you are a beginner wondering if choosing an electric guitar is a good thing, then fear not because you are making the right decision. Electric guitars are very easy to play and there are many reasons for this. The strings of an electric guitar are thinner than others, making the action lower. This makes it easier to press down on the strings and play the guitar.
A classic guitar has a much wider neck compared to an electric guitar and this could make it difficult for beginners. The action is also higher in other guitars. So hence, it is best to choose an electric guitar to learn.
Is the electric guitar hard to learn?
Well, electric guitars are not that hard to learn at all! The electric guitars being smaller than acoustic guitars in size are an added advantage that proves this. The smaller size makes the learning process more comfortable than otherwise.
But there is one minor hiccup in the comparison. Due to the smaller size, the strings on an electric guitar are placed closer to each other and have less space between them. This could make playing chords a bit more difficult than otherwise.