The small size and portability are what attract many to this stringed instrument. Unlike popular belief, they are quite different from guitars and offer a distinctive sound. The softer strings and small size makes it easier to play. Ukuleles come in 4 different sizes and are categorized as per that, those are soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone. Best Concert Ukuleles are small in size and have a bright and warm Hawaiian touch.
Best Concert Ukulele Reviews
1. Lohanu Best Concert Ukulele Bundle (LU-C)
- It is built from Sapele, mahogany, and handmade deluxe bindings.
- It makes no buzzing noises.
- It tunes well and gives a high-quality sound even at higher frets.
- Produces a clear and bright sound.
- Has an arched back.
- Comes with several accessories including a tuner, a bag, a strap, picks, and an extra set of strings.
- This concert-size ukulele is 24 inches long.
- It has a technical wood fingerboard and has high-quality, super Aquila strings installed, which is the best choice for ukuleles.
- It also has two strap buttons installed.
- With its all-laminate body, it is resistant to weather changes such as humidity and heat that tend to rot the wood.
- For the price, this is the best concert ukulele. And comes with a variety of other accessories that are required anyway.
- This ukulele is sold with a lifetime warranty.
2. Donner Concert Ukulele Mahogany DUC-1 23 inch with Ukulele Set Strap Nylon String Tuner
- It has a traditional mahogany body, therefore making the ukulele look beautiful; it also produces a richer and brighter sound.
- It has a rosewood fretboard and bridge which is smooth and comfortable to play.
- It has chrome-plated guitar-style tuners to tune the ukulele easily.
- Has 18 brass frets.
- The Aquila nylon strings are soft to the touch and provide a clear, distinct, and bright sound.
- The package includes a high-quality, accurate tuner Donner DT-2; battery included; a ukulele bag, a colored ukulele-sized strap, and a carbon nylon string.
- It is important to note that the ukulele must be kept in a cool and dry place instead of an air-conditioned room. It also shouldn’t be exposed to sunlight for long durations of time.
- The ukulele feels smooth around the fretboard, the frets are well polished, and so they do not cause any discomfort while playing, the back of the neck allows for an easy position change.
- For the price, this is an excellent ukulele for both beginners and professionals.
3. Concert Ukulele Ranch 23 inch Professional Wooden ukelele Instrument Kit
- The package comes with a Ranch UK-23 concert ukulele, a gig bag, a digital tuner with a battery, an extra set of strings, a strap, and a polishing cloth.
- The gig bag that comes along with the ukulele is padded and durable, thus actually providing protection.
- The body is built from Sapele wood which provides a warmer and deeper tone as compared to laminated wood.
- Light and well-built instrument, therefore easy to play.
- The frets are surprisingly smooth, polished, and even around the edges, so no discomfort is caused while sliding your fingers across the fretboard.
- The neck is well-connected and easy to navigate.
- The high-quality Aquila nylon strings are soft to the touch and provide a clear, distinct, and bright sound.
- This Ranch ukulele provides the same quality of sound that is produced by other high-end ukuleles, yet it comes with extra accessories at a lower price.
- This is an excellent ukulele not only for beginners but for professional adults who are looking for a cheaper option without compromising on quality.
4. Aklot Solid Mahogany 23 Inch Concert Ukulele
- The body of this ukulele is made of solid mahogany, which lasts longer than laminated wood. This produces a pure, bright, and warm sound.
- The sound produced by this ukulele will continue improving and progressively sound better as the wood ages.
- It has an 18:1 gear tuner so that the ukulele stays in tune for a longer time.
- It has Aquila strings that are best suited for ukuleles.
- It has copper gears that are easy to tune.
- This ukulele has a rounded edge for comfortable practicing and playing.
- It has a strengthened neck with a rib installed in the neck that prevents the neck from twisting and makes the ukulele more durable.
- The neck has been sanded to help prevent scratching.
- Has a range of extra accessories including a ukulele tuner, extra strings, a strap, and picks.
- This is an ideal concert ukulele for beginners.
5. Kala Learn to Play Ukulele Concert Starter Kit, Satin Mahogany (KALA-LTP-C)
- This is a high-quality mahogany soprano ukulele with traditional Polynesian shark teeth laser-etched rosette.
- This ukulele has made in Italy high-quality Aquila strings, which are ideal for ukuleles.
- The strings are soft to the touch which makes them easier to play and they do not cut fingers like guitar strings.
- It has high-quality open-gear tuners.
- Contains a Graphtec NuBone nut and saddle.
- The package comes along with a Kala logo tote bag.
- The Kala ukulele is easy to play and does not require accessories.
- Kala ukuleles are known worldwide for their quality and sound, they are used by renowned musicians across the world. Therefore when buying this ukulele you are not compromising at all.
- This is the best ukulele for beginners, as well as an excellent choice for professionals.
All concert ukuleles are made from high-quality material irrespective of the pricing. So go ahead and choose one based on your requirements and budget. Let us know if we missed out on any best concert ukulele and we will try to review them too.