Ukulele is considered as one of the most versatile instruments. This instrument is stylish as well as highly popular among the youth. If you have ever tried learning a ukulele you might have known that it is one of the best instrument for beginners. With the right amount of dedication learning this instrument will just be a piece of cake. Perfection will be achieved with time along with sheer diligence.
Various songbooks are available for learning a ukulele. There are some factors such as chord patterns, type of songs, melody tabs etc. that should be considered for picking up the best ukulele songbook.
The Best Ukulele Songbooks Available in Market are
This product by Bert Casey comes with the following key features
- The music book is of 55 pages.
- It comes with a DVD containing 15 songs to play along with.
- The book is written to help beginners learn to play ukulele.
- The book is suitable for Tenor, soprano and concert ukulele.
- The book starts with starter level instructions like learning the parts of ukulele, how to tune and strum a ukulele.
- The book delves into playing easy chords and strum patterns after covering the essentials.
- You also get access to 86 min video with techniques and songs to help you improve.
These feature makes it one of the best ukulele songbook for beginners.
Easy Songs for Ukulele Supplementary Songbook To Hal Leonard Ukulele Method
This product by Lil’Rev has the following key features
- This book contains all kinds of musicals from Beatles to Johnny Cash.
- The book features songs in from easy to difficult level.
- The list of songs starts with melodies and ends with difficult cords.
- The book comes with ukulele cord diagrams and lyrics which makes it easier for you to learn songs.
- It is an exceptional guide for beginners as well as professional ukulele players.
21 Songs in 6 Days: Learn Ukulele the Easy Way
This popular book from Rebecca Bogart has the following key features
- The ukulele book paperback is of 105 pages.
- This book gives you easy access to videos along with step by step instruction.
- The book includes chord diagrams, lyrics, strum patterns and sheet music.
- It is easy to match up with this book’s style.
- It focuses to perfect one key skill at a time giving no room for mistakes.
- Most of the songs of this book are very popular and easy to play along the ukulele.
First 50 Songs You Should Play on Ukulele
This popular song book by Hal Leonard Corp. has the following key features
- This amazing ukulele book paperback is of 136 pages.
- This songbook includes a tremendous collection of songs.
- It has a unique number of diagrams, melody and lyrics.
- The book has the most popular songs which are easy and exciting to play along with ukulele.
- This book is well suited for beginners as well as experts.
The Daily Ukulele: 365 Songs for Better Living
The key features of this wonderful product by Jim Beloff and Liz Beloff are
- The paperback of this book has 336 pages.
- This ukulele book has a collection of 365 songs to choose from.
- The ukulele song books includes lyrics, melody and uke cord grids.
- The features of this book come with ukulele friendly keys to make it more easy and comforting.
- The book has a spiral binding making it more user friendly.
- This book comes along with vintage ukulele themed photos, tips and technique section and a cord chart.
This songs is considered as the best ukulele songbooks and is a bestseller among enthusiasts.
The Ukulele Songbook: Hymns & Songs of worship
The key features of this amazing product from Thomas Balinger are
- The paperback of this book has 102 pages.
- The book comes with a collection of 50 hymns and worship songs.
- It includes helpful tips, music notations, written instructions, detailed photographs and chord charts.
- The book comes with the basics for the beginners to make then learn the cords.
- It is good to be used with a concert, soprano or tenor ukulele.
- It makes it easy to learn different strum patterns and easy cords with the help of fifteen different songs.
- The book provides an online access to the video having techniques, instructions and all the songs of the book.
- The video makes learning easier by using split screens.
Fingerstyle Ukulele – A Method & Songbook
The key features of this ukulele songbook by Fred Sokolow are
- The paperback of this book has 80 pages.
- This book provides internet access to sample songs and patterns which will help to reach an extraordinary level.
- It will help to perfection the art of playing ukulele by using thumb and fingernails.
- This book is great for learning fingerpicking patterns for various rhythmic grooves and textures.
Ukulele Chord Book – Over 300 Chords
The key features of this book by Bert Casey are
- The paperback of this book has 63 pages.
- This is a reference book which has over 300 cords.
- It contains clear photos to give a proper illustration.
- The chord chart comes with 12 prominent keys along with 12 different cord types.
- This book comes with a full neck diagram of ukulele along with common cords in each major key and moveable cord.
Learning an instrument is considered as one of those things which makes you feel alive. A ukulele is the best instrument for anyone looking to start with something fun and less complex.
The best ukulele songbooks mentioned above are one of the most trusted books which aims at providing 100% customer satisfaction.