If you regularly play violin or are striving hard to master this difficult instrument, then, you are at the right place. You may have noticed how much difference the violin strings create on the tone. The tone and the pitch can easily get high or low, depending upon the characteristics of the strings. If you are stuck in the middle of an orchestra, fighting with the strings to get the perfect pitch and tone to yourself composed music, then you must go for changing the strings of your violin.
The best violin strings can, not only make your performance go smoother but can also prevent situations like sudden malfunctioning in the middle of your show. So, here we have detailed down some of the best sets of violin strings which can easily be purchased online. They are durable, trustworthy and most importantly, comes handy in your budget range.
Here is the list of best violin strings you can buy
This product by Stravilio is one of the best sellers available in the market. The commodity uses the same sets of strings for your desirable 3/4 or 4/4 violins. These come in a set of 4 strings. The company claims that their products are made up of high quality steel which makes them 100% durable. They involve the best features with steel core, rounded with nickel accompanied with ball ends. The various labels like G, D, A & E are suitable for every kind of guitars. They are highly recommendable for the beginners, professionals and teachers too.
- It comes with a set of 4 high quality strings.
- 3/4 and 4/4 category of violins use the same size of strings.
- They are manufactured with steel core rounded with nickel.
- They have ball ends.
- The grade of pitches of strings available is G, D, A & E.
- It is highly recommendable and has grabbed the most customer reviews.
This product comprises of stainless steel alloy windings which are efficiently nickel plated for more productivity. The strings are also aided with ball ends to provide efficiency. They come in full set which comprises of E – 1st, A – 2nd, D – 3rd and G – 4th. These strings suit every violin whether it’s 3/4 or 4/4. They come in a package of 5 sets. The whole 5 sets include 5* (E1 A2 D3 and G4) which sum up to a total of 20 strings.
- They are manufactured from stainless steel.
- They are provided with ball ends.
- They are versatile.
- They come in a package including 5 sets.
- Customers can get a total number of 20 strings.
- It is one of the best violin strings.
3) JS1’s special 4/4 Violin string set: Gold label ball end E & Dominant A, D and G strings – Medium Gauge
This company has an overall experience of 30 years in the manufacture of string instruments. This piece of sounding set consists of 4/4 violin strings which are very affordably set at a minimal and nominal price. It is considered one of its best sellers. These gold labeled E strings are the best among the other products available in the market. They can easily be put on for orchestral performance and provides high volume and sound. These synthetic strings are flexible and are infested with multi-strand perlon core which makes them more comfortable to use. These strings provide the perfect sound and give a natural feeling to the gut.
- It consists of ball end pirastro gold labelled pin.
- It comprises of thomastik dominant aluminium wound perlon core A, D and silver wound perlon core G.
- It is highly recommendable to be used in 4/4 type of violins.
- They are medium gauged.
This company manufactures the most prelude strings which provide warm sound. They are available in a compact and affordable design. They comprises of solid steel core. This is one the most voted product and is the educator’s choice. Their unique blend of warm tone accompanied with value and durability suits every kind of requirements. They are not affected by temperature and changes in humidity. They provide the best bow response. It is stabled at high pitch.
- They provide warm and focused tone.
- They provide the least tuning time.
- They are highly durable and are 100% resistant to humid conditions.
- They are accompanied with solid steel core.
- They are the perfect choice for 4/4 categorized violins.
- They are one of the best violin strings and can be easily availed.
These strings are manufactured via cutting edge technology which provides an unparallel experience to the customers. They project exquisite quality and durability. Their dark tones carved with beautiful timbre provides immediate and extraordinary rich overtones. They can easily be adjusted to the multi angled functions of the violins and stand out in a robust way, displaying it’s subtlest tonal expressions. These strings are platinum plated E which are suitable for the 4/4 violins.
- They are one of the highly recommended products.
- They come in synthetic cores.
- They are platinum plated E.
- They are aluminium wounded A and silver wounded D & G.
So, the above listed products come handy whenever you are in search for the best sets of violin strings. They can easily be availed online. With their easy and multiple uses, these products can be the best companion to your violins and yes, from now on, your live performances will be undisturbed and trouble free.