The violin is a stringed instrument generally used to play country, folk, bluegrass and jazz music. The instrument has four strings that are played using a bow. It is considered one of the most difficult instruments to play, it requires an incredible amount of practice, the correct posture and several other things. There are different sizes of best violin for beginners available in the market. You have to choose your violin based on your own age and size, generally, this depends on the length between your chin and fingers. Adults, usually use a 4/4 violin, this is the full-sized violin.
Following are the five best violin for beginners
- This violin has a solid spruce top, a maple back and neck; moreover, the sides contain inlaid purfling made of antique varnish.
- The Cecilio CVN-300 also comes in ¼, ½ and ¾ size, which varies in price. You can pick your choice based on your requirements.
- It consists of a fingerboard that is made of ebony, a chin rest, pegs and the tailpiece has 4 nickel-plated detachable tuners.
- The strings that come with the violin are D’Addario prelude strings.
- The package comes along with 1 lesson book, Cecilio chromatic tuner, lightweight hardcover case, a rosin cake, an adjustable shoulder rest, 2 Brazilwood bows with genuine Mongolian horsehair, and an extra bridge.
- The shoulder rest is padded so that the violinist can play comfortably.
- This is the perfect instrument for beginner and intermediate violinists.
- The violin has a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Rosining your bow produces the best sound possible when it is being played. In fact, playing your violin without having it rosined is the same as playing without strings. Therefore it is an added bonus that the package comes with a rosin cake.
At its price, this is an excellent violin for beginners.
- This violin is completely hand-carved, it has a solid spruce top and the back and sides are made from maple.
- Has eight different sizes available, with varying prices. These can be chosen based on your comfort and size requirements.
- The fingerboard, pegs and chin rest are made of ebony.
- The tailpiece has four integrated fine tuners.
- The package comes along with a lightweight hardcover case, a Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, a rosin, an adjustable shoulder rest, two bridges, and an extra set of strings.
- The adjustable shoulder rest is padded and soft therefore giving comfort to the player.
- The Mendini MV300 has a mellow and warm tone which matches the soft satin varnish finish of the body.
This is the best violin for beginners, apart from its affordable price, it comes with an excellent amount of accessories which are necessary for any violinist.
- Every piece of the violin is handcrafted and handpainted, therefore the surface is soft.
- This violin has a spruce wood top, has a back and sides that are inlaid with purfling in antique varnish.
- Has a maple neck, a chin rest and pegs made of ebony, and a tailpiece that is made with alloy and, it also has four integrated fine tuners.
- Along with the package comes a lightweight yet high-quality hardcover case with extra pockets, a backpack and comfortable shoulder straps, Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, a rosin, an adjustable shoulder rest, a clip-on tuner, and an extra set of strings. These are all extremely important accessories for anyone who is beginning to play.
- The strings are made of steel wire.
- This violin is available in four different sizes.
- The smallest one (1/2) is best suited for children who are beginning to learn to play the violin.
- This violin is a copy of the iconic Antonio Stradivari Cremonensis Faciebat Anno, 1721.
- Unlike other copies, the violin also produces a similar sound quality, in terms of bass and treble, apart from having the same appearance as the Stradivari.
- Made of superior quality wood: A grade 4-year spruce top and maple back.
- Has an ebony fingerboard, tailpiece, chin rest and pegs that are used for tuning.
- This violin comes tuned, therefore it can be played immediately after unpacking.
- The package also includes a bow, a rosin, and a rectangular case with a strap along with the violin.
This violin is a little more in the expensive side, however, the quality is unbeatable. Moreover, this violin can be used by players who are playing at any stage: for anyone between a beginner and advanced violinist.
- Has D’Addario Prelude string installed.
- There are four integrated fine tuners on the tailpiece.
- The sides are hand-carved, rather than being pressed.
- The finishing on the violin is a thin oil finish, which is smooth to touch.
- There is a rosined bow that comes with the package made from Brazilwood and high-grade Mongolian horsehair.
Has a number of accessories including a case, shoulder straps, an extra set of violin strings and a soft cloth, thus this set that comes with a full set of accessories is an ideal beginner violin for students.
Violin is becoming increasingly popular as people want to develop an activity that they can implement during their free time. This is an excellent instrument to play, adopting an activity like this also reduces stress. The best violin for beginners mentioned above are in a variety of different sizes and qualities, they are also available in a variety of price ranges. You can choose your ideal pick based on your requirements. However, these are all excellent and positively reviewed, best violin for beginners.