Bass compressors are also known as dynamic range compressors. As the name suggests, they compress the dynamic range of the instrument. The job of dynamic bass compressors is to reduce the impact of very high keynotes to keep a balance between high and low notes while playing. Best Bass compressor are more often than not used by professional musicians in their pieces. However, they are affordable enough for everyone to purchase and indeed add a nice touch to all your musical productions. You should consider buying a bass compressor if you often play on stages and in concerts or fests.
- 1 Here is an inclusive list of the best bass compressor
- 1.1 MXR M87 Bass Compressor
- 1.2 Boss BC-1X – Bass Compressor
- 1.3 Darkglass Hyper Luminal Bass Compressor Pedal
- 1.4 Electro-Harmonix Bass Preacher Bass Compressor/Sustainer Pedal
- 1.5 Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor Pedal Bass Compression Effect Pedal
- 1.6 Compressor Guitar Pedal – KOKKO (FCP2)
- 1.7 Diamond BCPJr Bass Comp Jr Optical Compressor
Here is an inclusive list of the best bass compressor
Read on to find in detail about these compressors.
The MXR M87 Bass Compressor has efficient output controls and Constant headroom technology. It is bass compressors peddle with attack and release.
Here is what customers have to say about the MXR M87 Bass Compressor:
- It is a great mild range dynamic compressor.
- It has a subtle effect on the high tones and perfectly evens out these tones.
- It produces a great tone.
- Customers highly rated it for its adjustability.
- Has a LED metering that will tell you how much to dial in.
- It is value for money.
- Comes with an easy to understand user manual.
The countless positive reviews about the MXR M87 Bass Compressor may leave you thinking that it is the best bass compressor for you. However, read on to see other compressors that you may like.
The features of Boss BC-1X – Bass Compressor that may make it the best bass compressor for you are:
- Consists of – control pedal switch
- Threshold knob
- Ratio knob
- Release knob
- Level knob indicator
- Check indicator
- Battery check indicator
- Gain reduction indicator
- Input jack
- Output jack
- Supports Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22)
Here’s what customers had to say about Boss BC-1X – Bass Compressor:
- Produces deep and balanced bass sounds.
- Good quality pedal.
- Value for money.
- Adds clarity and depth to all your pieces.
- Fancy LED indicators work well and look classy as well.
Features of the Darkglass Hyper Luminal Bass Compressor Pedal are mentioned below:
- Has great quality and durable compression knob.
- Have 3 modes.
- Has a 10 segment grain reduction meter.
- Has a USB interface.
Customers are all in praise for the Darkglass Hyper Luminal Bass Compressor Pedal and have rated it as the best bass compressor they have purchased. Here is what they have to say about it:
- Amazing features for a good price.
- Efficient sensors for ratio and mode adjustment.
- Perfect for live gigs and concerts.
- Has 3 compressor effects and can easily even out any uneven tones.
Features of Electro-Harmonix Bass Preacher Bass Compressor/Sustainer Pedal are mentioned below:
- Specially designed for efficient bass compression.
- Fit for both passive and active basses output.
- Has a maximum gain reduction of 21 dB.
- Provides three modes of compression- three selectable settings: Fast, Medium and Slow
- 9-volt battery included in the package.
- Supports 200 MAh battery.
Here is what users of Electro-Harmonix Bass Preacher Bass Compressor/Sustainer Pedal have to say about this product and why it was the best bass compressor for them.
- Easy to use and is hence best for newbies or beginners.
- Evens out sounds and adds a perfect touch to all your musical pieces.
- Have easily adjustable knobs.
- Pre-set toggles work very well.
- Specially designed for only bass compressing.
- Value for money.
Features of the Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor Pedal Bass Compression Effect Pedal are:
- It is perfect for studio use.
- It has 4 knobs that are user friendly and hence can be easily adjusted.
- Pairs great with the 805 overdrive for the perfect nodes.
- Easy to assemble.
Why is this best bass compressor for you? Read on to find out why users of the Seymour Duncan Studio Bass Compressor Pedal Bass Compression Effect Pedal thought it was indeed the best bass compressor for them.
- Adds a nice finishing touch to the natural sound of your bass and makes it sound even better.
- It is helpful when your musical piece is fast-paced and has many high notes.
- It is perfect for shows and gigs.
- It levels the volume without negatively affecting the quality of bass.
- Adds warmth and depth to all your notes.
- The pedal is silent.
- Value for money.
Features of this bass compressor are:
- It is a fully analogue bass compressor.
- It has an LED indicator.
- It is powered by an AC adapter.
- It has rubber pads on the backside that make it anti-skid and provide stability while playing.
- It is reliable and durable.
Here is what the users of this bass compressor liked about this product:
- Amazing compression effect that provides a warm, deep bass.
- Comes at a phenomenal price.
- Small, simple and easy to use. It is perfect for budding musicians and learners.
- Strong and reliable build made up of quality material.
Features of the Diamond BCPJr Bass Comp Jr Optical Compressor are:
- Has a tilt point range of 250Hz or 900Hz EQ.
- Has a LED light indicator that indicates the depth of compression.
- Has a true bypass operation.
Here’s why users thought this was the best bass compressor for them.
- Produces smooth, warm tones.
- Enhances bass notes efficiently.
- It is perfect for concerts and on-stage performances.
- Small and hence takes up very less space.
- Easy to install and use.
The above list is an inclusive one. Many bass compressors are valued for money. To find the best bass compressor for you, you should do proper research and if possible, take opinions of professional musicians.