In the world of music, there are infinite possibilities. There is no end to a musician’s creativity. In the world of music, since ages musicians have been continuously working together to produce music that touches the soul and makes the heart sing. With their unquenched thirst to create new kinds of music, musicians are coming up with many new kinds of equipment.
The guitar has been around since ages. However, with time certain other variants of the classic acoustic guitar have also emerged. The most famous variants of the guitar are the bass guitar and the electric guitar. A sub-variant of the bass guitar is the short scale bass guitar.
A short-scale bass guitar in layman terms is smaller than the generic bass guitars. These short-scale bass guitars produce almost the same sounds as a normal bass guitar would. It is ideal for beginners and kids who want to learn the bass guitar. It is lightweight and easy to play and hence it is perfect to form a good foundation for advance playing.
Here is a list of the best short-scale bass guitar that you could browse through before finalizing on your purchase. These products are tried and tested by thousands of customers and are listed according to their positive customer reviews across various online sites and portals.
- 1 Here are the best short-scale bass guitars
Here are the best short-scale bass guitars
Coming in a Transparent Red variant and other beautiful colors, the Ibanez 4 String Bass Guitar is the best short-scale bass guitar for you if you want a guitar that is fabulous and also value for money.
The features of this short-scale bass guitar are:
- The neck is made of Maple and is of 28.60 inches.
- This short-scale bass guitar has a compact lightweight body.
- It has medium frets that make it easy to play.
- The fingerboard is made up of rosewood that ensures the durability of this short-scale bass guitar.
- The inlay of the guitar has white dots.
- Produces perfect notes for your unique musical pieces.
Now, this indeed is a full packet. Not only is it the best short-scale bass guitar for you, but it also comes with various other goodies and accessories. The features of the Squier by Fender Short Scale (24″) Stratocaster are mentioned as below:
- The scale length is 24 inches whereas the length of the entire guitar is 36 inches. This makes it the perfect length for beginners and kids.
- It has a C-shaped maple neck.
- It has a stylish, savvy look and looks concert-worthy.
- It has a 20 fret fingerboard which is perfect for all those intense and fast-paced pieces.
- It has 3 in-built single-coil pickups to ensure crisp and perfect notes. You also save on the costs of buying and installing pickups externally.
- It has a hardtail six-saddle bridge.
Seeing the above features, who wouldn’t indeed consider this to be the best short-scale bass guitar ever? This also comes with guitar picks and a guitar essentials DVD that will very efficiently teach you the basics of how to play the short-scale bass guitar.
The features mentioned below will justify why the EpiphoneEB-0 Electric Bass Guitar is the best investment you can make and why it is indeed one of the best short-scale bass guitars you can purchase.
Features of the EpiphoneEB-0 Electric Bass Guitar are mentioned as below:
- This electric bass guitar comes in a wood grain finish with cherry red color and has a classic Epiphone SG shape.
- It has a carved mahogany body, bolt-on mahogany neck and a dotted inlay rosewood fretboard.
- Its sidewinder humbucker pickup is what sets it apart from other short-scale guitars here.
- It comes in chrome hardware with an adjustable 3 point bridge.
- It comes assembled and in tune without the need for setting up
Search for the best short scale guitar getting more tiresome by the day? This is where your search ends. The features of the Hofner IGNITIONSB Electric Violin Bass Guitar are mentioned as below:
- This is an affordable semi-hollow body bass guitar.
- It comes in a sunburst finish with spruce-topped sides and flame maple back.
- It has a rosewood fretboard and solid maple neck. It is comfortable and easy to play.
- Hofner humbuckers give an acoustic style warm and woody tone.
- Traditional tone control lets you get that perfect sound you want.
Another one that may be the best short scale guitar is the Goldtone M Bass Microbass Fretless Short-Scaled Acoustic-Electric Bass guitar.
The features as mentioned below will justify exactly why it indeed is the best short scale guitar for you.
- It has a glide top ergo.
- It has built-in pickups and hence there is no need to install other pickups externally. Just plug in and play to get a concert type feel.
- It has a built-in volume control as well.
- This particular variant of short scale guitar is fretless.
- The guitar’s neck is made up of naytoh.
- It comes with an efficient gig back so portability is never a problem.
To buy the best short scale guitar, make sure you do proper research and know what you want. Buying a musical instrument is indeed a big investment and you should take your time before making any big commitments. Make sure you contact some professionals and also refer this list before you purchase your guitar.