We all know what audio speakers are. With time these have also evolved like every other musical instrument and accessory. Nowadays various kinds of speakers are available. Out of a plethora of speakers, studio monitors may be regarded as the best kind. The reason being that studio monitors are mostly used for professional purposes in studios.
Since it is tried and tested by so many professionals it can indeed be said to have high quality. However, along with high quality, studio monitors may also be expensive due to certain features.
This list mentions all the best studio monitors under 200
Making it to the top of the list of the best studio monitors under 200 is the PreSonus Eris E3.5. The features mentioned below will tell you why it indeed tops this list.
- Not only does this product help you to meet all your music production needs, it also may be used as a stereo system at home for all those fun filled days of gaming, movie watching and other multimedia production.
- Not only does this studio monitor sound good, it also has a classy, industrial and professional look to it. It will only add to the beauty of your studio or home.
- 5-Inch woven composite drivers make sure that the bass is impeccable. Along with producing perfect bass notes, it also picks up the tiniest notes from any piece and results in a truly magical musical experience.
- These monitors come along with acoustic tuning so that you can yourself adjust the sounds as per your need.
- The crossover frequency of these monitors is 2.8 kHz.
- Stereo aux input, headphone jac, power button and volume buttons all are located at the face of the speakers hence avoiding any inconvinence.
Anyone who is a music enthusiast knows why JBL is the best brand for all kinds of musical instruments and accessories. The JBL Professional LSR305 First-Generation 5″ is a one of a kind state of the art studio monitor that is among the best studio monitors under 200. The features mentioned hereunder will justify why it is indeed the best investment you can make.
- Out of the three generations of JBL’s studio monitor series, this is the first generation kind.
- No matter how complicated or jazzed up your musical pieces are, this studio monitor picks up even the subtlest of notes giving you a grand musical experience.
- Not only is this perfect for your studio recordings, it is also the best speaker for your home. Theatre and musical nights are no longer a bore with JBL Professional LSR305 First-Generation 5″ 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor anymore.
- Makes sure the sound reaches to every nook and corner of the room giving you a world class theatre experience all in the comfort of your own home or studio.
- This purchase comes with a power cord and set up guide.
Among the best studio monitors under 200 in the market is the Mackie CR4 4″ Multimedia Monitors with Studio Headphones. Read on to find out why it is the best for you.
- It guarantees high quality sound production and is perfect for all your musical pieces.
- Produces 50 watts of crisp, pristine sounds.
- 4″ polypropylene-coated woofer that produces the perfect bass sounds.
- Has a frequency range of 80 Hz to 20 kHz and hence is perfect for any kind of multimedia production.
- This product also comes with Over-Ear Headphones, 3.5 mm TRS to Dual 1/4 inch TS Stereo Breakout Cable and Isolation Pads.
Finding the best studio monitors under 200 may be a difficult task however your search may end here. The features of the Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers will exactly tell you why it is the best speaker for your home or studio.
- It has a classic wooden finish that will add a classy look to your home or studio.
- It has a remote control and hence can be controlled from a distance and hence is convenient.
- It has a two year warranty that takes care of all your after purchase woes.
- Produces natural sounds from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit giving you a purely magical musical experience.
- Has 2 aux input.
Features of the Pioneer Pro DJ Studio Monitor are:
- Produces excellent quality natural sounds that result in an extremely engaging and purely magical experience.
- Comes with DECO technology that ensures far reach reaching sounds that reach every nook and corner of your room or studio.
- This is perfect for dj-ing, musical productions or just fun movie nights at home.
- Dimensions of the Pioneer Pro DJ Studio Monitor are as follows.
Left ch: 5.7 x 8.9 x 8.7 inch
Right ch: 5.7 x 8.9 x 8.3 inch
Weight: Left ch: 6 lbs
Right ch: 4.8 lbs
Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω
Frequency Range: 70 – 30000 Hz
Impedance: 10 kΩ
Inputs: 1 LINE (Mini-jack), 1 LINE (RCA)
Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
Above given are our top 5 recommendations for the best studio monitors under 200. This is an inclusive list and if you have done your research, you will realise that there are various other options that are available. However, this list will help you further in your search for the best studio monitors under 200. Make sure you indeed analyse all the features of the product including guarantee and warranty conditions before making an investment.