Do you want to hear a sound that will touch your hearts soothe your soul? If your answer is yes, then this is what you need to hear. When you hear the gorgeous sound of one of the best electric guitar for blues, you will want to hear it more and if you are a guitarist, this is it. You will have the best time of your life playing the best electric guitar for blues.
The electric guitar for blues has a dynamic style of music and dominates the other guitars. It has got some sub-genres like blues rock, boogie-woogie, Delta blues, jump blues, and so on. Talking about the best electric guitar for blues, it is very difficult to name a particular one because of the variety and styles. While some of them are hollow and dynamic, some of the others are solid and gorgeous. You need to check some of the guitars out which can prove to be the best electric guitar for blues.
Factors to look for
There are certain factors that one needs to consider before buying a guitar especially an electric guitar for blues. Here is a brief list of factors that you should look for if you want to buy the best electric guitar for blues.
Price: price always matters despite what you are buying. The price factor plays a major role in deciding which guitar you should probably purchase. If you are a beginner and are thinking of starting with a cheap guitar, do not do this mistake. If you want to continue your passion and hobby, you have got to buy the best quality guitar.
Brands: this is another major factor which does not give much importance to. Generally, people tend to live for brands and go crazy after them. Do not do this. Do not spend just because the guitar is branded. Even if it is non-branded and it feels good in your hand, go for it.
Accessories: you somewhere or the other need to consider the accessories that come along with the guitar. Some of the guitars do not come with a case or straps or some other necessary attachments. You have to consider the one which comes with the necessities and if not, then you have to arrange the accessories as soon as possible.
Some of the best electric guitar for blues
This amazing electric guitar can prove to be one of the best electric guitars for blues. You can carry it around easily and play that amazing music at whichever occasion you want to. It is perfect to play for blues. Not only blues, rock, metals, and some other styles too. It has got some amazing reviews and features that will attract you towards buying it.
- The guitar weighs around 3.2 pounds.
- Talking about dimensions, 8 x 1.8 x 9 inches is the approximate dimension.
- It is very durable and comes with a guitar case which protects it from foreign particles that may damage the guitar
- It is handy and easy to use. Carry it with you, wherever you want to. It will fit anywhere and will not cause a problem while traveling.
- The neck of the guitar is amazing and comes with a total of 5 switch positions.
- The strings do not get unturned even after a few guitar sessions.
It has got a maple neck which is appreciated by almost every user. Along with all these things, a deluxe gig bag is also included and comes along with the guitar. It has also got a catalpa fretboard with a bone nut. You have to try this amazing guitar and enjoy it for a while.
This MIDI Controller – Modular Fold-able Guitar is one of the best electric guitars for blues. The MIDI controller means that this guitar can be converted into any instrument you want. It can give you a benefit in occasions where you are not prepared to perform.
Some of the most attractive features of this guitar are as follows:
1. It is portable due to the modular construction and easy to carry around wherever you go.
2. The easy plug and play option allows you to connect it to different apps and play accordingly.
3. The mobile app will help you to change the settings of the guitar like tuning’s, etc.
4. When we talk about its battery life, it has got 440 mAh battery life and can play up to 6 hours non-stop.
5. It has a feature of auto-recording the tunes and songs that you play eventually.
With all these unique and amazing features, you can connect it to any device you want and play it at any hour of the day. What is holding you back? Go try this out.
The Stratocaster guitar is one of the best electric guitars for blues that has been the best seller for a while now. This is a very versatile guitar and this is the reason for its best selling. It has got some attractive features which are listed as under:
1. The body of the guitar is made up of mahogany which gives it a fine and finished look.
2. The dimensions of this guitar are 44x16x6 inches and it weighs around 15 pounds.
3. It comes with a warranty.
4. It has got a C shaped neck that is universal and is comfortable for every age and style.
5. It has got 6 strings and a solid body
It is just perfect for people who want to begin their passion and hobby in the field of electric guitars or even normal guitars. It is handy and easy to operate which will ultimately boost the confidence of the player. The ultimate comfort that it provides is one of the most attractive features. The iconic style of the making of these guitars has kept them on the top and best selling list.
Talking about electric guitar blues and Xbox? You have got to know about the rock band Fender Stratocaster guitar which is also a controller of the Xbox One. Amazing right? Want to know what is more amazing? Its features and reviews which are listed briefly below:
- It has got 2 sets of fret buttons which are used for guitar solos.
- The sync system of this guitar is super easy and lets you connect your guitar to your game in no time and chaos.
- It has got a rock and roll shape.
- You have got the wireless advantage
- Amazing and long-lasting battery life which will let you play the guitar the whole night without worrying about the battery life.
- It can be played on the play station 4 systems.
All these features and reviews have kept the players happy for years now. People usually have this question and problem if the guitar would allow the left-handers to play it comfortably or not. Let me tell you, this guitar supports both the left and right-handers and anyone of any age can comfortably play it. Go check it out now.
You can make out from the name itself that it is the best product if you are aiming for blues. It has been the number one bestseller for years and is continuing to be the best seller. It comes under the category of hollow and semi-hollow guitars. With a high number of star ratings and gorgeous reviews, it has got some features that will motivate you to buy it. Some of them are listed below briefly:
- It is easy to discover and play the guitar even for the beginners.
- The kit is complete in it and does not need anything else.
- It weighs around 2.25 pounds
- The dimensions are around 6 x 8.4 x 2 inches.
- The guitar comes with a glass slide.
The neck of the guitar is made up of wood and the slide is of glass which makes it beautiful as well as love-able by the players. The one looking at the guitar falls in love with it too. Go try it out for yourself if you do not believe in any of these.
It is a guitar which the beginners prefer because of the easy operating and amazing blues that it gives. It comes along with a guitar strap, guitar bag, and an amp cord. It is a solid guitar that gives out gorgeous sounds and blues when you play it.
The features of this guitar are as follows:
- It is handy and easy to carry all around
- It comes in with complete accessories which include Electric Bass, Bass bag, Shoulder Strap, Bass pick, and an Amp Cord.
- The guitar is made up of paulownia and rose which provide high quality and smooth finish.
- The performance it gives out is high quality
- Made up of a solid wood body which ensures that it will last for a much longer time
- Durable and versatile. It will not break or crack or get dented if by chance dropped.
- The fretboard material is made up of rosewood
- It weighs around 7.7 lbs
- The dimensions of this guitar are 49 x 27 x 11.5 inches.
All these features and reviews prove that it is one of the best electric guitars for blues that you have got to try at least once in your life. It comes with a warranty and will not fail to satisfy you. Go check it out.
This is another very popular and one of the best electric guitars for blues. It satisfies the players in every way possible and the features prove it to be the best. Some of them are briefly listed below:
- It is extremely lightweight which means it is easy to carry it around places wherever you go.
- The fretboard is available in different materials like rosewood, maple, walnut.
- It is best for right-handers.
- It is available in various colors like pink, black, red, yellow, green
- It comes with a gig bag.
- It weighs around 3 pounds and the dimension is 28 inches. This feature makes it easy to transport and carry around.
The compact design of the guitar gives the players a sense of happiness. The tone, tune, and sound that come out of the guitar are gorgeous. It could be directly plugged into any device that you want and can be recorded. Go check this amazing guitar out and try it.
An electric guitar uses the pickups to convert the vibration and releases dynamic music. The blues are gorgeous that the electric guitar uses. As you think about the blues today, you have got to try at least one of the guitars listed above. They give you dynamic music that will touch your heart. There is no better instrument than a guitar if you want to cheer up an occasion. Choose the guitar which suits your style of music and personal taste. Even if you are a beginner, you can still try these guitars which are listed above. The electric guitars are the perfect fit for you.
Despite the information, several questions occur in people’s minds. The most common questions are listed below:
What is the difference between electric and electric-acoustic?
Answer- the electric guitars tend to have comparatively lighter strings and thinner necks. But an acoustic guitar has a heavier body.
Do the guitars come with a warranty?
Answer- yes, the guitars come with a warranty and they can be exchanged if it gets damaged within the warranty period.
Do the guitars have accessories with them?
Answer- yes, some guitars come with accessories but there are exceptions.
Does the neck of the guitar support the left-handers?
Answer- yes the neck of the guitar is universal and it supports both the left and right-handers.